We collect any and all information that you enter on this Website. We collect the following information about you:
- Company Name;
- Phone Number;
- Email Address;
- Payment information;
- IP address;
- Internet or other electronic activity – Information regarding your interaction with our website;
- Internet or other electronic activity – Information regarding your interactions with advertisements.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- Enforcing our Terms of Service;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Participation in surveys and contests;
- Performing services;
- Providing customer service;
- Verifying customer information.
All of the collected information will be handled according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties for the following reasons:
- Content management systems to manage our interactions with you;
- Payment systems for processing payment information;
- Customer management systems to market to you via email and to manage our interactions with you;
- Email marketing vendors to market to you via email and to manage our interactions with you;
- Advertising networks to analyze your interactions with us or our website and to provide you with advertisements;
- Data analytics providers to analyze your interactions with us or our website;
- Social networks manage and analyze our interactions with you and provide you with advertisements.
- We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only;
- using SSL or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards.
We do not sell your personal information.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to keep cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website by monitoring which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
We retain all of the information that we collect until we no longer need the information to contact you or after you unsubscribe from emails.
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. At any time, you may request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us.
You may have certain rights under data protection law concerning the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
- request a copy of personal information we hold about you;
- ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or independently correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- request that we delete personal information that we hold about you from live systems or restrict how we use such personal data;
- object to our processing of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing).
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please follow the instructions at the end of this Privacy statement.